Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Carlos Santana ft. Dave Matthews

Above is a picture of some of the kids that attend the Bridge School, again just an amazing cause for Neil Young to get behind and get all these others so inspired as well. The Bridge School founded by Young and his wife after learning about the limited options for their disabled son is a non profit whose mission has been to help individuals with severe speech and physical impairments to achieve full participation in their communities. Love when people take their influence and do good with it...

Back to music... if you were to ask me who is my favorite person that Dave Matthews has ever collaborated with (well besides Tim Reynolds... that shit is like magic) but my easy second choice would be Santana. Between his guitar playing and Dave's voice, much like the combination with Tim, this just works. Which is why I was super excited to see Dave come out during Santana's set on Saturday night to join him for one of my all time favorite songs "Love of my Life".

Like the guys said who is filming it... "this is fucking cool"... sure is man sure is.. 

"Where you are is where I want to be... and through your eyes all the things I want to see... and in the night you are my dream, youre everything to me.."

No comments:

Post a Comment