Wednesday, October 26, 2011

X Factor: I'm Hooked. Damnit.

I promise you I didn't mean for this to happen. But last night in between listening to hours of music online I found myself slowly being swallowed by the new reality competition that is 'The X Factor'. Its basically a combination of American Idol and The Voice. Four judges. Each have about 4 acts. They compete each week against their own team and each week four are eliminated. 

I didn't want to watch this show. I promise you I didn't. But there I was last night watching... act after act after act. And you know what? Some weren't too bad. I mean I can only imagine how nervous these people were... did I mention the prize? Oh its only 5 MILLION DOLLARS. 

So yeah... good luck people. That type of cash is sure to change someones life. 

Here are my two favorites. Again I just started watching last night so I don't know much about either one of these people but they are solid.

First is Drew Ryniewicz. She is just talented...


and here is a 12 year old rapper named 'Astro'. I love him. What a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment