Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of my brother and I. I mean come on, how amazing are these outfits? My mom would always knock it out of the park every year, but this year took home the top prize. I remember I refused to put my arm down the entire day at school because "I was the real Statue of Liberty..."

I wish I was still young enough to where it was socially acceptable to walk around in these types of costumes, adults in costumes just look silly. There I said it. 

So I hope everyone filled their bowls and made it the best Halloween ever for those little ones who knocked at your door. Their memories of tonight will last a long time... make it good!

Its also not a complete Halloween without...... the "Monster Mash!"

No comments:

Post a Comment