Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Axl Get It Together!

I can't say that I am surprised at this recent turn of events but it is one of the more ridiculous things I've ever heard a lead singer do. 

So this past week while performing at Londons famed O2 arena the Guns N' Roses lead singer banned anyone attending their two shows from wearing any Slash merchandise. No t-shirts with his face, logo, or anything to do with him. What would happen if you showed up to the show with a t-shirt on? Yup, you were asked to take it off. 

Seriously!?!

This is according to british music magazine NME who has an interview with a fan that was forced to remove his shirt. His name was James and he is quoted saying "I believe they asked me to do this (take off my shirt) because Axl has some problem with Slash and if he saw me wearing the shirt he may have stormed off stage. I have never experienced anything as insulting as this at a concert before". 

Stay classy Axl.

No comments:

Post a Comment