Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blair Hits It Big.... Again!

I've talked about my friend Blaire Reinhard and her band before on this blog. She is an old friend from the small town I grew up with in New Jersey, but with Blaire nothing is small. She has had her fair share of success in the music industry over the years, yet its her time with her family band "The Blaire Reinhard Band" which makes me respect her the most. That band is THE BAND to see around Morristown and where ever they play, a packed house is sure to follow. 

I was pleasantly surprised last night when I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance" last night and one of the performers used one of the covers she did of "I Can't Make You Love Me" for their solo. Blaires brother is on the piano and her voice soars. 

Way to go Blaire!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment