Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh John Mayer

Oh John Mayer.... You idiot. 

I've spent the last week defending your last album, actually giving you credit for getting out of hollywood and just focusing on your music and then you go and do this to me. Guess the you really are the same ass that you have always been, now you just wear a ridiculous hat and claim to be at 'peace' in Montana. 

Why in gods green earth would you go to Rolling Stone and critique poor little Taylor Swift. First you break the girls heart, and then you just kick her in the face. Super mature. He spoke about the "abusing" damange that Taylor wrote about their romantic time together called "Dear John" did to him because "he didn't deserve it". It goes on to call her songwriting "cheap" and well... let me give you some quotes from the article. 

(John its time to let it go.....)

"I never got an e-mail. I never got a phone call. I was really caught off-guard, and it really humiliated me at a time when I'd already been dressed down. I mean, how would you feel if, at the lowest you've ever been, someone kicked you even lower?"

"It made me feel terrible, because I didn't deserve it. I'm pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do."

"I will say as a songwriter that I think it's kind of cheap songwriting. know she's the biggest thing in the world, and I'm not trying to sink anybody's ship, but I think it's abusing your talent to rub your hands together and go, 'Wait till he gets a load of this!' That's bullshit."

So let me get this straight. You want me to feel bad for you? You want me to hate Taylor for calling you out on being a douchebag? Let me see here....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

You are ridiculous. Guess some people never really do change.

No comments:

Post a Comment