Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to New Music Video Monday!

Hello and welcome back to yet another exciting week. Hopefully everyone has had a good start to their morning and that they had an equally enjoyable weekend. I myself had a really good one. Enjoyed some good company, some great bbq food, some Flying Squirrels baseball. All and all a great weekend here in Richmond. This week will be a short one as I am headed to NJ for the weekend on Friday. 

Today I will be bringing you a series of new videos from a few different artists. It seems as if I have been off my music video game for a while and a few have caught my eye. 

I will start with "Man on Fire" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. You may remember them from their catchy tune "Home". Yup that one. They are back. Enjoy their new video.

No comments:

Post a Comment