Thursday, February 7, 2013

No Time. Never Any Time.

Hello and let me start off by saying I'm sorry. I have been absolutely slammed at work this week and have not had enough time to get on here and discuss the music issues going on in the world. I apologize. I promise that I will try and get on here this afternoon and post but no promises. 

Also trying to do research to figure out if it is a smart idea to drive myself into a snowstorm in NJ-NY this weekend. It would be one thing if I was just going to NJ, but I'm kind of worried about needing to drive into Brooklyn on Saturday morning. Decisions decisions. 

For now I will leave you with a couple of news bulletins.

-For anyone who cares, the band Fall Out Boy is making a comeback

- Guns N' Roses has been added to the line up at the Governors Ball

-Elton John has performed with Queens of the Stoneage for their new album. Odd pairing.

-The Grammy Awards are on this Sunday and it seems as if everyone in the entire music industry is performing

-I downloaded a new app on my phone called "Songza" and it has changed my life

-In the worst move of the century, Rihanna accompanied Chris Brown to court yesterday. He was there to answer questions about the probation he was put on for beating the shit out of her. Now that Rihanna is some good decision making, doesn't make you look dumb at all.

I'll be back with more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment