Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm Back

Why hello there! Sorry I missed out on the end of last week but work was a little nuts and then Friday I took off early to head to the Outer Banks to hang out with some friends and help put on a few events. I didn't get much rest but I did manage to see the beach, eat crab legs and visit the old house I used to live at while I was there. All I will say about that house is it never stood a chance and I'm pretty sure was never the same after we left. By the looks of it its ready for demo any day now...

I hope everyone had a great weekend and did something fun and exciting out in the beautiful weather.

And here is what I'm most excited for today.... the premiere of the Hunger Games Catching Fire movie due out at the end of the year. Movie looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment