Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two Idol Performances Worth The Watch

Now as you all know I've totally converted over from American Idol to The Voice yet last night due to the extreme lack of anything on television I was able to catch some of the Idol's performances. I was surprised to see the Top 5 is all female (girl power) and well they all can actually sing very well. Should be a tight race coming into the finale but from what I saw last night it should come down to these two.

These my friends are standout performances.

Angie Miller with "I'll Stand By You"


And then Candace Glover literally brought down the house with her performance of the Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston duet "When You Believe". Can't imagine doing that 15 feet in front of the legend that is Mariah herself and she not only did it but she killed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment