Monday, November 7, 2011

Come Waste Your Time With Me

Just a few short weeks and I'll be off for another Phish adventure. Really looking forward to the NYC New Years trip this year for a few reasons. First its my best friends Bachelorette (spelling?) party, second its New Years Eve, third NYC is one of my favorite places in the universe, and forth, do I even have to mention the band at this point?

Here is "Waste" from last years NYE show (that's also where I took the picture above). 

"Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look 
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

A dream its true
But I'd see it through
If I could be...
Wasting my time, with you

Don't want to be a farmer working in the sun
Don't want to be an outlaw always on the run
Don't want to be a climber reaching for the top
Don't want to be anything where I don't know when to stop

...come waste your time with me
come waste your time with me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment