Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday afternoon. I'm so busy at work its almost funny. I have sat down exactly twice and with no end in sight I might as well post this while I still can.

I have never been the biggest Smashing Pumpkins fan. I mean yes, they were popular when I was in high school but I never really got into them. I had friends who were huge fans but never really "got it" myself. Last night I was informed that they covered "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac. At first I almost laughed... the thought of Billy singing these words just didn't make too much sense to me. I just listened to a version on youtube and....

Well I am here to admit how really wrong I was. This cover is amazing and well, it deserves a shout out on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment