Friday, November 11, 2011

Live Forever - Oasis

"Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are going to live forever..."

Again, I almost forgot for a moment how great this next song is. I have talked before about my love for Oasis, I've even dedicated an entire day to them here on the blog. But this next one is an oldie... but quite the good one! 

Its called "Live Forever" and it was written by Noel Gallagher for their debut album Definately, Maybe which was released in 1994 (wow...I feel super old right now). Its widely considered one of their best songs to date, and well I must agree. Its a pretty perfectly crafted song. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment