Monday, November 28, 2011

Take Me Home Tonight

On Saturday night I watched a pretty hilarious movie. The name "Take Me Home Tonight", I remember when it came out in the theater that I wanted to see it but somehow I missed it. Luckily we were able to catch it 'ondemand' and well it didn't disappoint.

Its all about the late 80s and well what do we all know about the 80s? The music!! Thats right... the soundtrack of this film was nothing short of spectacular. Everyone from Duran Duran, The Buggles, Men Without Hats, Wang Chung and we can't forget Atomic Tom! Seriously band names are not this cool anymore... 

Then this morning when I was looking at the track listing I stumbled upon the hilarious music video the cast made for the movie to the tune "Don't You Want Me Baby". Its easily one of the funnier videos I've seen in a while, especially since about half way through they start reenacting some of the great movie scenes from the 80s. Some of them off the top of my head that I remember are: Ghostbusters, Little Shop of Horrors, Terminator, Caddyshack, Twins, Friday 13th, Cocktail, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dirty Dancing and Ferris Buehler's Day Off (the list should include about 30 more movies)

Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment