Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Could It Be - Blaire Reinhard Band

"Could it be that you see something in me?
Could I help it if I already told myself you do?"

Man I love this song almost as much as I love the people in this  band... and thats tough. I have wrote about these guys before, but in case you forgot. Here is my hometown friend Blaire and her boys (including brother and husband) and their incredible song "Could It Be". Blaire is easily one of the most talented people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. And not only can she sing her heart out, she is one of the nicer people put on this planet. Her family and my family have been friends every since I remember. So happy to see them doing so well! I sure do miss seeing them at the Famished Frog on the weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment