Friday, November 18, 2011

Short Day Today

Welcome to yet another Friday! Yay we made it! 

Today is going to be a short but sweet day for me. I've worked entirely way too many hours this week (not to mention a return here Sunday afternoon) and today they are testing all 200+ fire alarms in the building. So as you can imagine I will be getting out of here sooner than later. 

So sorry, I don't have much for you today. I do have headphones in and am listening to raging music all day long to try and drowned out these alarms. So I'll give you a small playlist of artists that have come across so far:

In alpha order because thats how it shows up on my ipod.

Adele
Amos Lee
Avett Brothers
Bob Marley
Counting Crows
Davell Crawford
Deathcab for Cutie
Drake
Fugees
Girl Talk
Grace Potter
Head and the Heart
Janelle Monae
KT Tunstall
Lisa Hannigan
Outernational Sound
Outkast
Pearl Jam
Queen 
Robyn 
and
Third Eye Blind

Have a great weekend my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment