Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kelly Clarkson....Welcome Back!

You can't not like Kelly Clarkson. I'm sorry but you can't. I've had numerous conversations with people with very wide musical tastes, but one thing everyone can agree on is that this girl can sing! She basically was thrown out into the music world through that little American Idol show and never ever looked back. She has some of the best songs of my generation under her belt and from the looks of it, she is not close to stopping. Mad respect in my book. 

Well the girl is back with a new song and well... dare I say it? Catchiest one yet? I have a feeling this will be the first hit of 2012. Welcome back Kelly!!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment