Well what do we have here. Yet another Monday.... On most weeks I do not look forward to this day but this week is a bit different. I only have three short days of work before a much needed break, so today is technically Wednesday and I'm okay with that.
Since I'm a little busy with work today I'm going to have a theme day today on the blog to make things nice and easy. And todays theme is.... RANDOM FACT DAY. I will start it off with just a post about ridiculous fun facts followed by more posts that talk about random facts about my favorite artists. Should be pretty fun.
Now for the completely random!
- A cockroach can survive without food for a month, submersion for 45 minutes, regenerate lost limbs and being microwaved
- If Barbie were real, she would have a 28 inch waist and be 7 foot 6 inches tall
- 40% of McDonalds profits come from the sales of Happy Meals
- J.K. Rowling was turned down by twelve publishers
- There has only been one Oscar winner named Oscar.
- More people in the world today have easier access to cell phones than toilets
- There is a 95% chance of human extinction in the next 9000 years
- The average chocolate bar can have up to 8 insect legs in it
- Children laugh at least 10 times as often as adults on a daily basis
- There was once Celery flavored Jell-O. It was used in salads.
- Elvis was a black belt in Karate which he picked up in Germany in the late 1950s
- There is one cow per every 5 people on the planet
- There are at least 3 reported deaths of people killed by robots
- Women are two times more likely than men to be able to touch their noses with their tongue
- The "Horror Frog" will break its own bones to make claws out of them, and use them as defensive weapons
- The average American sees 61 minutes of ads in any given day