Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Impressive Carrie Underwood

Ever since she took the title of American Idol I have always been a fan of Carrie Underwood. Girl certainly has a set of pipes on her, and while yes she is a full and proud country artist I am still a fan. The other night I got sucked into yet another tv show called "Smash". I know I am such a geek for music theater it is almost scary. Well at the end of the song one of the actors sang a song that I just fell in love with from the moment it started. After careful research on my computer I found that the song was originally written and sung by Carrie Underwood. I was certainly impressed by it. 

"Here's to you free souls, you fire-fly chasers.
Tree climbers, porch swingers, air guitar players.
Here's to you fearless dancers, shaking walls in your bedrooms
There's a lot of wonder left inside of me and you,
Thank God even crazy dreams come true"

No comments:

Post a Comment