Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Phish - Bittersweet Motel

I'm sorry that I'm extremely busy today with work and planning for my vacation at the end of the week but I promise you this post is a good one. For anyone who really wants to know why I listen to Phish and why I spend so much time and effort with them should take the next hour and watch this documentary directed by Todd Phillips (The Hangover and Old School).

Bittersweet Motel is the name of it and the band released in 2000. Its pretty amazing. And somehow I found an entire copy on youtube. Score!

Watch the whole thing right here. Right now.

2 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered this when I was 19 and watch it still at least once a year! I've also required any and all significant others who are really committed to watch it with me. Luckily my fiance' has started to get Phish! Love the post Katie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% I tend to watch this at least once or twice a year! Its such a great sum up of what the band is all about!! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete