Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tebowed.

Yes that picture above is of the new NY Jets (backup... for now) QB Mr. Tim Tebow. While I get that he will fit in well with our offense, I do not like this move for many many reasons. 

1. The bandwagon Tebow fans. 
2. The pressure it will already put on our fragile QB Mark Sanchez who we just signed to a 50 million dollar extension.
3. The circus it brings. Really what back up QB holds press conferences?
4. Rex plus Tebow can not end well
5. How will this fix our locker room problems?
6. How will giving away draft picks help fill the many many holes we have including an O line, a RB a pass rusher and WR. 
7. NYC will eat this man alive
8. The first INT Sanchez throws we will hear chants of Tebow. Tebow. Tebow.
9. We continue to be the laughing stock of the league. Rather than putting our heads down and fixing our problems we go for media stunts. 

I know that there is some chance that this could all work out really well for the Jets and I will end up eating my words in about 8 months. But I'm sorry... I don't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment