Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Foo Fighters - These Days

Speaking of artists I loved from the 90s that still got it, the Foo Fighters are absolutely killing it these days. I didn't like this song at first but it has slowly grown on me to the point that when it came across my radio today I put all my windows down and blasted it for the world to hear. Its just a great rock and roll tune. And now to speak of the video. Its an amazing tribute to their live concerts and their fans. For people like me who go to a lot of concerts its nice to see this type of video done on this scale. Well done!

"One of these days the ground will drop out from beneath your feet
One of these days your heart will stop and play its final beat
One of these days the clocks will stop and time won't mean a thing
One of these days their bombs will drop and silence everything

But its alright
Yeah it's alright
I said it's alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment