Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Love Queen

Do yourself a favor and go to the top of this very blog to that little search function and put in either 'Queen' or 'Freddie Mercury'. What you will find is numerous articles that I have written about both the band and its magnetic frontmen over the course of my blogs history. 

Last night I was re energized about Queen during a debate I was having. Now I get it, Queen is easily the type of band that you either love or you hate. There wasn't many 'eh they are alright' fans. I get it, but you have to have respect for what they did to the music industry and the kind of performances its leader Freddie would put on. In almost every list you will read, you will find him listed among the best who ever graced a stage. 

For me, I can't not love a band that puts on this type of performance. Watch. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment