Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Lion The Beast and The Beat

One of my favorites Grace Potter released an album last month and while I have been lacking on reviewing it, I am absolutely loving it. Last year Grace changed the direction of her band. The bass player left, she added another guitarist and went out to put out her 4th studio album. This album they wanted to really capture the essence of their live shows, the energy, the attitude that voice. I am happy to report that they did a fantastic job and my faith is restored in Grace and her career. 

The title track of the album "The Lion The Beast and The Beat" is by far my favorite track from the album. Its loud, gritty and mean. Just the way I like it. 

Enjoy the track and go give the full album a spin. I promise its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment