Monday, July 30, 2012

Worst. Anthem. Ever.

Happy Monday!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and is starting to enjoy what is my favorite two weeks every four years.... THE SUMMER OLYMPICS. 

I will write a post about the actually opening in a little bit (warning... Mr. Bean video coming soon). So to start off the week I will start with a little American pride. Correct that I will start out with what should have been prideful to America but it took a very unfortunate turn.

Whoever told this 11 year old that 1. She can sing 2. She should sing the National Anthem at a MLS game should have their heads examined. This (besides Rosanne Barr) could be the worst rendition I have ever heard in my entire life...

I kind of feel bad for the girl. And kind of don't at the same time. 

USA USA USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment