Friday, May 24, 2013

Fail. Fail. Fail.

Geez I am losing grip on my television watching. A few months ago I canceled my Showtime subscription when they announced the end of Dexter. I can watch those episodes online but I thought that was the only show left on the network. I WAS WRONG.

I missed the final four episodes of one of my favorites The Big C and I can't believe myself. If you have not seen this show it stars Laura Linney as a mother who is battling a rare form of cancer. Its dramatic, hilarious and everything you could want from a 30 min a week show. The acting is some of the best I've seen and I was under the impression that they would not be bringing it back after season 3. 

Here is a blog I wrote about the music on the show a few years back. The video is no longer available but I'll post it below. What a show... what a show.

Finding and watching the final four episodes has been added to my list to do this weekend.

Watching this final scene from Season 1 makes me cry every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment