Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday.

Hello and welcome to yet another week here. I can not believe this time next week we will be sitting in the month of June, unbelievable how fast this year is going by. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, I have delayed my holiday weekend until this weekend where I leave Thursday to make another trip back north. Should hopefully be easy with very little traffic either way, keep your fingers crossed.

I'm pretty slammed here at work today, have a big meeting at 10 and then have to run an errand at lunch followed up by a late volunteer event tonight. Should be exhausting but the day should fly by... I hope.

Here is something to tie you over until I get back later.

New Drew Kennedy! Yay! He sits in with A Southern Gospel Revival and together they pretty much create magic. Just sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment