Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Only Post Today

It doesn't seem right today with all that is going on to be writing about ridiculous things so I will only have one post today and it is to let everyone in my life or reading this know that I love them. The last 24 hours of my life has been a crazy one. Yesterday there were devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma that has left me speechless. The stories coming out of that small town are absolutely incredible and it makes me feel lucky to be alive. This morning I woke up to the news of one of my best friends Dads passing away and then got news that this kid with Cystic Fibrosis that I know has been granted his double lung transplant at Duke University and is on his way into surgery as I type this. 

The world certainly works in mysterious ways. 

Finally if you all do one thing today (besides hugging your loved ones) watch this next video. Its inspirational to know that even in the toughest of times humanity has its way of creating beautiful moments to honor the loving spirit of Mr. Zach Sobiech. If you don't know that name after the video you will. 

So yeah not to get all sappy or anything today but its certainly been a day of reflection and being thankful for what I have in my wonderful life. 

All the best to everyone out there struggling today. My thoughts are with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment