Friday, May 24, 2013

Lost Finale (3 Years Later)

"See You In Another Life Brother"

Its hard to believe that it was 3 years ago tomorrow when my favorite show came to a close. I still find myself wishing it never ended, watching old re-runs and remembering what an amazing thought provoking show it was. 

If you want to read my post from that day: Major spoiler alert do not read or watch if you are ever planning on watching this series.
Follow This Link (I went in deep)

For everyone else this is how they wrapped up what I believe is the best drama to ever hit the small screen. This final scene still sends chills up my spine.

The more I think about it the more I think that I may start from the beginning again this weekend. (Yes in case you didn't notice yet I'm that much of a dork)

I Miss You LOST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment