Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Adele Opens Up To Rolling Stone

Its about time you had her on your cover! She has only been on the top of the charts for the last two months and has easily put out the album that will SWEEP the Grammy's this year. (Yes, I'm calling it now)

Highlights from the story include:

Many of the songs on her hit album 21 were inspired by a break-up with her boyfriend. "He was artistic, but not romantic" "We'd just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn't working" Nonetheless, Adele says, "He made me an adult and put me on the road I'm traveling on".

Despite the fact that she's one of the most successful new recording  artists of the past few years, Adele still has terrible stage fright. "I'm scared of audiences, one show in Amsterdam I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels, I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot."

Adele says her dad was never in the picture. He recently talked to a British tabloid and said that he regretted his actions. "I never knew my dad." she says. "He has no fuckin' right to talk about me". 

No comments:

Post a Comment