Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quote of the Day

If you don't have Adele's new album 21 what is wrong with you? Not only is she been sitting on top of the billboard charts but she is making people fall in love with her personality left and right. Tell me you wouldn't want to hang out with her? This is what she thinks about Rihanna and my new favorites Mumford and Sons. 

Here is my quote of the day from her: "Over New Year's and Christmas, I had time off and I went to all my friends' parties singing it. Doing the dance moves, I was convinced I was Rihanna. She was possessing me with that song (What's My Name?), I swear. I fucking love Mumford & Sons. The song 'After the Storm' is so beautiful, it kind of makes me cry and smile at the same time. Sigh No More was (my ex's and my) record. We blossomed to that record and we died to that record. Whenever I put it on, I want to write about my ex. I don't think my album would be here yet if it hadn't been for that record. I'd still be home drunk in the dark moping around my flat."

and that my friends is why I love Adele. 

No comments:

Post a Comment