Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yvonne Strahovski My Hero

Meet Yvonne Strahovski my hero.

If you don't know her, your missing one of the best tv shows on earth and one of the best talents to come out of  Australia since Russell Crowe. Yeah I said it. Shes awesome. On the show Chuck (mondays 9pm) she plays a bad ass CIA agent named Sarah who has never seen a fight too big for her. And on her free time she is seen out and about in Hollywood not taking herself too seriously. This is the type of actress I like. 

So it was no surprise to me when this video of her spoofing the three biggest pop stars came out this morning. Its hilarious fun and over the top ridiculous.... yet completely true. 

Here are some of her one-liners about the girls:

Katy Perry: "Zooey Deschanel, without the shame or class"
Ke$ha: "I just woke up on your toilet, I'm covered in Jack & vomit"
Lady Gaga: "I'm from the year 3000, I'm here to eat your penis"

Ha. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment