Friday, January 27, 2012

Its Friday!

Well, it looks like we made it through yet another week. I'm especially glad it is Friday because the work week has been entirely too long for me. Even though its not officially over until after my event tomorrow, the event is out of the office and won't be too bad so today I celebrate. 

No matter what happens this weekend it will be great. I don't really care if I do nothing at all except tend this work event, watch some movies, sleep, eat and drink a beer or two. It will be the weekend and that is really all that will matter. 

On a side note, I'm a little freaked out on how warm its been here in Richmond the last few weeks. I mean it is January and yesterday I went for a run outside... in shorts. There is something very odd about that. I keep wanting to wear sweaters and layer up but by the end of the day its sunny and warm. Now I'm not saying that I want it to snow for the next two months, but a little bit of winter will not hurt anybody. I mean if we don't get any we will be eaten alive by bugs this summer, trust me. 

Okay thats my global warming rant of the day. You all can go back to enjoying your Fridays. I have about 4 or 5 more hours here until Im free. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment