Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Without You - Lea Michelle

I know that some people may make fun of me for watching Glee.... yet you know what. I don't really care. I guess its all those years of my parents taking me into NYC to see Broadway shows. Watching things where people spontaneously break into song and dance always was enjoyable to me; I guess that is why I continue to watch the show. Not for the pretty dumb story lines but for the music, this show has got some people who can belt one out. (Not surprising most of them come from Broadway)

Okay so moving forward. Last night before I fell asleep I watched the new episode and well the ending song done by Lea Michelle I can easily say I like a whole lot better than the original by Usher. And by a whole lot better... I would like everyone to forget the original and just move forward using this version. Just a suggestion... 

Enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment