Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm Here I Promise!

Sorry for the delayed start to this Monday morning. But between me spilling a huge cup of coffee all over my desk and an extremely long staff meeting I'm just getting on here now. My bad.

I promise there is a lot to talk about today, I will do my best to squeeze it all in.

Anyone else watch the Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) last night? I was super excited to see my girl Jennifer Lawrence win for best actress. (Although I will admit it does seem weird to have her name along side other winner Daniel Day Lewis). And also happy for Ben Affleck and his best ensemble win for Argo. I think that they are both in for big Oscar wins in February, we will see.

Here is the SNL digital skit from over the weekend. It was nice to see Andy Samberg and the Lonely Island Crew back on the show. While nothing will ever touch their first few videos this "Yolo" isn't too shaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment