Friday, January 25, 2013

TV Theme Songs Ruin Music

So last night I was thinking about all the songs that have been ruined for me by their use as a TV theme song. I mean if you think about it, there have been a lot. The most notably is when that darn "O.C" show used one of my favorite songs at the time "California" by the Phantom Planets. Now I can barely even listen to it.

I know you remember which one I'm talking about...


Here are some more that have been ruined in my mind:

Superhero by Jane's Addiction used by Entourage

Teardrop by Massive Attack used by House

Bad Boys by Inner Circle used for Cops

A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Cocker used by The Wonder Years

Love and Marriage by Frank Sinatra used by Married with Children

I Don't Wanna Wait by Paula Cole used by Dawson Creek

Baba O'Riley by the Who used by CSI: NY

No comments:

Post a Comment