Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stars Real Names

Well this is an interesting post if I do say so myself. Ever wonder what the real names of some of these stars are? I'm sorry to break it to you but Bono is not on a birth certificate.

Check them out:

Bono: Paul Hewson

Lady Gaga: Stefani Germanotta

Wake Flocka Flame (I'm sorry but I have no idea who this is): Juaquin Malphurs

Deadmau5: Joel Zimmerman

Rihanna: Robyn Fenti

Bon Iver: Justin Vernon

Iggy Pop: James Newell Osterberg, Jr.

A$AP Rocky - Quincy Hanley

George Michael - Georgios Panayiotou

Kendrick Lamar - Kendrick Duckworth

Pink - Alecia Moore

Skrillex - Sonny Moore

Stevie Wonder - Stevland Morris

Elvis Costello - Declan McManus

Nicki Minaj - Onika Maraj

Rick Ross - William Roberts II

Flea - Michael Balzary

No comments:

Post a Comment