Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How Can You Not Love Her?

I know I'm borderline obsessed but the more I read about this girl the more I think that her fresh approach is what has been missing in Hollywood for the last few years. Jennifer Lawrence is winning everything right now and I am totally okay with it. Especially if she still keeps feeding us lines like this.

On why she turned down "Inside the Actors Studio":
"Do you know how much that guy would hate me? Tell me about your method? There is no method! I never know my lines! He would be horrified. I love that show show but I'm not old enough. I'm not at a place yet where I can look back and think 'Oh this is how I... I am not read. And please, I'm an animal.".

On the Globes win:
"I never know what's going to come out of my mouth and thats what always gets me in trouble. One thing I do know for certain is that the first thing I do when I get off a carpet is take my heels off, rub my makeup everywhere, and basically pick up a garbage can and go 'Rawwwrrrr!' and dump it all over my head". 

Hathaway who?

No comments:

Post a Comment