Friday, February 1, 2013

Go Red For Women

Yep you guessed it. Today is Go Red For Women Day. I even dug out my old Heart Association Red Dress pin to celebrate. I will not bore you with all the facts out there that heart disease is the number 1 killer of women in this country. Or that its more deadly than all forms of cancer combined. Or that it kills approx. one woman every minute and that since 1984 more women than men have died each year from heart disease. The problem is that only 1 in 5 American women believe that heart disease is her greatest health threat and that is a big problem.

I hope you are supporting all the women in your life by supporting this great cause.

That and happy Friday! :)

Here is my favorite "Go Red" commercial from my girl Elizabeth Banks:


No comments:

Post a Comment