Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials

Its that time of year again. This Sunday marks the day where everyone decides to throw away their diets for a day, sit in front of the couch for 7 hours and watch the best commercials ever!

Okay not really. Lets be honest about Sunday. There will be a football game. The Jets again are no where in sight. Although I do not have to watch either the Patriots or the Giants win, I'm still a little bummed that for my 30th straight year as a fan the Jets have failed at the one thing that I ask them to do. :)

Anyways. Sunday is the big game. In recent years I've been a little disappointed at the commercials, the lack of creativity or excitement. But I will again look forward to them because well... why not? 

Here are some of my favorite all time SB commercials. Which are your favorites?

Gotta start with the 1993 Jordan vs Bird one:

The 1999 Monster commercial where kids recite ridiculous lines, always good.
"I wanna be forced into early retirement"


Of course the 1980 Mean Joe Green Ad:


Bud..Weis...Errrrrr. Don't have to say much else.


The legendary 1984 Apple commercial:

In 2003 Reebok did easily my favorite ad "Terry Tate Office Linebacker"

No comments:

Post a Comment