Friday, January 28, 2011

Best Oscars Ever?


In late February all of Hollywood gathers around to see who will take home the amazing gold statues known as the Oscar. This years Academy Awards has the potential for being one of my favorites...why? Easy. Two of my favorite actors have hosting duties; James Franco and Anne Hathaway. Both respectively have proven themselves in Hollywood. Both have the super serious side to them but know when its time to cut loose and have a little fun. 

This is why I think this February we could have the best Oscar show ever! 

I mean if we take a cue from these promos we are in for a treat!


1 comment:

  1. I thought it would be too. Ended up being the worst ever. I guess That's its what its all about nowadays, big stars and big names and big hype, but bad quality and execution and complete lack of heart.

    ReplyDelete