Thursday, January 6, 2011

Three New Posters

Its no surprise that I'm a music concert poster addict. I love them. 

My dream is to one day have a music room in my house and fill them like my Dad does with his sports memorabilia. They will, like for him, remind me of certain events, times and band that make me smile. I will have stories about them, about the shows I went to, it will be great!

In the last week I've picked up three new ones for my collection and well all of them are nothing short of stellar. 

First the holy grail of the year. The Phish New Years Eve print. Waited in line for over two hours to grab this one. Really happy I did. To the left is the poster and to the right is some of the details. 


Next is the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals Fall Tour poster. This band is quickly turning into one of my favorites and well I just had to have this.


And the final one is from another one of my new favorites. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. This one is just lovely....


Now all I have to do is get a second job so I can frame them all..... hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment