Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mr. Big


Okay I have had this blog for a year now. Who would have thought the hardest task I would have to do is tracking down the following video. Thats right. Youtube gives you no links to post it anywhere! It has taken me at least an hour to get it done. Dedication people. 

"To Be With You" recorded by Mr. Big was one of my absolute favorite songs in middle school. I remember memorizing every single lyric and screaming it back. I even have one vivid memory where I sat next to my radio with my finger on the record button waiting for it to come across the airwaves so that I can have this epic song to play back whenever I wanted.

And yes I'm sorry in advance for getting it stuck in your head the rest of the day. But hey... there always could be worse. I'm looking at you Mamba No. 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment