Thursday, January 27, 2011

F**kin Perfect

Excuse my language but the video for Pinks new song "Fuckin Perfect" is jut that. Perfect. 

Pink is an artist that while I don't follow her every move, I respect her. 

I respect her becuause she writes her own songs, performs live every time, and doesn't really care much about what people think or say about her. There was that famous story about how for her second album the record label wanted her to follow in the Britney and Christina footsteps and she basically told them to shove it. She has integrity. She knows who she is, and most of all, she understands her audience. Thats who this song is for. All those people who have been told before that they are "less than f**ckin perfect"

"Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?

Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel
Like you're nothing, you're fucking perfect to me
You're perfect, you're perct!
Pretty pretty please, if you ever feel like you're nothing
You're fucking perfect to me"

**Well Pink... I think you're pretty perfect**

No comments:

Post a Comment