Friday, March 15, 2013

26 Best Cult TV Shows

Well here is a list that I can get behind. Entertainment Weekly has listed the "Top 26 Cult TV Shows" and I would like to see how I stack up. (Just an FYI: I am the queen of watching and getting really into a TV show before they are unjustly canceled which is why I've seen so many of these). Here we go!

26. Pushing Daisies - Seen It
25. Archer - Seen It
24. Better Off Ted - Nope
23. Farscape - Nope
22. Party Down - Seen It
21. Popular - Seen It
20. Supernatural - Nope
19. Wonder Showzen - Nope
18. Fringe - Nope
17. Undeclared - Seen It
16. Community - Saw first two seasons gave up this season
15. Battlestar Galactica - Nope
14. Veronica Mars - Yes
13. Twin Peaks - Nope
12. Firefly - Nope
11. Lost - Hell Yes. Should be Number 1
10. My So-Called Life - Yup
9. The Comeback - Saw a few episodes before I canceled my HBO
8. Star Trek - No
7. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Yup. Two Words. Kitten Mittens.
6. The Wire - No but should have
5. The X Files - Nope
4. Mystery Science Theater - Wait what? Nope.
3. Arrested Development - YES
2. Buffy The Vampire Slayer - NO
1. Doctor Who - Nope

I would say I've done pretty well with this list...

No comments:

Post a Comment