Friday, March 15, 2013

Veronica Mars Movie!


By now if you have seen the news you will see that this little show called Veronica Mars staring Kristen Bell has raised over 3 million dollars in the last 48 hours to finance a movie based on the tv show. I for one could not be more excited about this. I got into this silly little show when I first moved to Richmond and couldn't afford cable so I was watching tv on dvds for almost a year. I watched all three seasons of this show in about a week and a half. Its very addicting and kinda genius. Kristen Bell was unbelievable and this is the reason I have been able to watch all of her terrible movies since then. (Seriously I've seen them all).

So yes. There are a few things you can take from this post. First I am a huge dork. Second I am super excited to see this film.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment