Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ThunderSnow!

Hello and Happy Wednesday. 

I apologize for my absence from the blog yesterday but work was just crazy! I am back today but who knows for how long, I may have to continue the blogging from home this afternoon. We have ThunderSnow here in Richmond. (Don't know why I feel the need to capitalize it but I feel as if it deserves it.) But yes, it is snowing and thundering all at the same time and it is awesome. While the snow is starting to slow down already I do not see Richmond being too prepared and the roads are sure to be a mess this afternoon. So anyone out there traveling around, be safe, take it slow, its not that I worry about you but the other really dumb drivers in this city. Most of all I hope you pick a spot and just enjoy the snow for a moment its probably the last we will see for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment