Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Phish Tour Is Here!!!

Well I waited and waited and waited yesterday and the Phish ticket announcement literally happened during my 3 minute drive home from work. But you know what? Who cares because the announcement came and with it came an excitement only comparable to Christmas morning. 

Phish has announced a crazy summer tour that will take them all over the country starting in Maine, then coming down through NY and MD then over to Chicago out to California and ending with Colorado. My friends and I must have exchanged about 100 text messages in a 15 minute time deciding which shows would be ours and the decision has been made.

I will be seeing Phish July 13th and 14th at Merriweather Post Pavilion in MD and then an early birthday celebration out near Denver Colorado for a three night Labor Day run. Yessssss. This will certainly help keep me motivated this summer. Thank you boys! Now all I need to do is land a cheap flight and five nights of tickets. Shouldn't be a problem... :)

And just like that.... all is right in the world.

Check out the announcement video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment