Thursday, March 7, 2013

An Amazing Drum Corps

Hello and welcome to another day. I'm sorry again for yesterday but I warned you that the snow would cut my day short and it did. Not that I'm complaining that I spent the majority of the day watching movies and doing house chores but that is what happened. Anyways its now Thursday and we are moving closer and closer to the weekend. 

Lets start you off with something fun this morning like an absolutely amazing Drum Corps. The Top Secret Drum Corps is a precision drum corps based in Switzerland. They have 25 drummers and colorguard members and is famous for its demanding routines. Top Secret became one of the first non-military, non-British Commonwealth acts to perform on the Esplanade at Edinburgh Castle. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment