Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Garden State

My love for the Garden State runs deep. Born in Long Island we moved to NJ when I was under the age of 2. From there until the day I left for college I was a typical Jersey girl without the big hair. I loved going to Jets and Yankees games, loved taking trips into NYC, loved my bagels and pizza, and especially loved using my horn. Yet as time as passed I have made my way down to the great state of Virginia, yet sometimes I still think about jersey and how different my life may have been if I would have stayed there....yeah things would be a lot different.

This morning was one of those mornings that I woke up thinking of NJ and it made me think of one of my favorite movies "Garden State". Here is my favorite song of off what is hands down the best film soundtrack of all time. Josh Radin's "Today". Sigh. So good...

No comments:

Post a Comment